Join the NETWORK! Circular economy is here to stay!
Stakeholder networks in each of the partner countries are working to support the development and spreading of the outcomes of the project. The Knowledge Hub on LinkedIN serves as a transnational platform for sharing ideas and knowledge, building relations and raising discussions.
The national stakeholder networks reflect significant interests as regards competence building on the transition towards circular economy in the furniture and construction sectors, such as – but not limited to – companies, business organisations, universities, knowledge centers, designers, experts on business models, public authorities, NGOs, etc.
Do you want…
- Access to an international, sector related network of organizations working with Circular Economy
- Access to results, research, resources and cases along the project
- Access to developing and sharing questions, perspectives, experiences, etc. on CE with relevant stakeholders in the furniture and building sectors.
- Inspiration on how to integrate circular economy thinking and methods in own organization
- Deeper understanding of strategies, challenges and benefits in engaging in the transition towards circular economy
- Influence on the type of competences that students, designers and developers working in or for the furniture and the construction sectors should have on CE
Join the network!
NETWORK IN PORTUGAL
Organization: APA – Agência Portuguesa do Ambiente
Contact person: Ana Sofia Vaz – [email protected]
Organization: AIFF – Associação para a Competitividade da indústria da Fileira Florestal
Contact person: Sara Pereira – [email protected]
Organization: AIMMP – Associação das Indústrias de Madeira e Mobiliário de Portugal
Contact person: Salete Peixinho – [email protected]
Organization: BCSD Portugal – Conselho Empresarial para o Desenvolvimento Sustentável
Contact person: Ana Marreiros – [email protected]
Organization: Associação BLC3 – Campus de Tecnologia e Inovação
Contact person: João Nunes – [email protected]
Organization: CATIM – Centro de Apoio Tecnológico à Indústria Metalomecânica
Contact person: Cláudia Ribeiro – [email protected]
Organization: CEP – Circular Economy Portugal
Contact person: Lindsey Wuisan – [email protected]
Organization: CTCOR – Centro Tecnológico da Cortiça
Contact person: Alzira Quintanilha – [email protected]
Organization: ESAD – Idea – Investigação Design + Arte
Contact person: – Teresa Sarmento [email protected]
Organization: FEUP – Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto
Contact person: Maria de Lurdes Lopes – [email protected]
Organization: IADE – Universidade Europeia
Contact person: Carlos Duarte – [email protected]
Organization: ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
Contact person: Vasco Rato, Diretor de Sustentabilidade – [email protected]
Organization: LIDA – Laboratório de Investigação em Design e Artes / ESAD.CR / Politécnico de Leiria
Contact person: Luis Miguel Pessanha – [email protected]
Organization: LIPOR – Serviço Intermunicipalizado de Gestão de Resíduos do Grande Porto
Contact person: Benedita Chaves – [email protected]
Contact Cristina Sousa Rocha, LNEG, if you want more information or are interested in joining the Portuguese network.
Email: [email protected]